Wheat bags!!!

Guest thekings

Guest thekings

The girlies like to use wheat bags as opposed to hot water bottles and I know we cant bring ours because they are in effect made of a food substance, but are they available in Adelaide???

Hi Dont panic - yes they are available in Adelaide. I saw some the other day in Aldinga shopping centre. You will certainly need them come winter. Electric balnkets are quite reasonably priced too. We have hot water bottles, the children have covers on theirs. Nothing better than putting your freezing cold feet on one at night. Ideal when my hubby on nights anyway. Have you found yourself a job yet??

Lindsey

• 1 year later...
Guest Birgitta
The girlies like to use wheat bags as opposed to hot water bottles and I know we cant bring ours because they are in effect made of a food substance, but are they available in Adelaide???

hihi! I do understand that this is an old message, but it keeps popping up in searches as I trawl the internet (kudos to the administrators for tuning their SEO).

I will reply to it authoritatively to help other poms with similar questions of this nature.

I own a small business called 'The Australian Wheatbag Store' (google us) and we are located in Adelaide (though we travel around Australia).

Unlike the pharmacist wheatbags, ours are made with organic materials (Hemp), hand screen printed with original designs and we use pure, South Australian organic wheat (no dead bits of animals and insects and minimal wheat dust!).

Here is our address if you wish to have a quick look at what we do (http://www.theaustralianwheatbagstore.com.au).

We used to sell at the Rundle Stree Market before the Adelaide City Council closed it (boo hiss, because they were spending over $200,000 per year to run it, but that is another story).

Now you can buy either directly online from us, or you can go to the Adelaide Royal Show, which is an Annual institution in Adelaide.