Colmans English mustard?

Guest Kelly O

Guest Kelly O

I bought a jar of Colmans English mustard last year in Coles,I think, have just run out and they no longer stock it in the local branch at Firle. Does any one know where I can get some? I tried the Masterfood English mustard and it just doesn't come close!!

Cheers.

Guest guest3462

There is still some in Aldinga coles, so perhaps your local store has just run out? Have you tried asking them to get you some? Ialso know that the deli in the colonnades sells it, i'm not sure about the butchers in New Southgate plaza, but he sells most UK stuff really cheaply.

JC x

Have you tried the Coles at St Agnes? They have a British food section and I'm sure I've seen it there. It's also the best supermarket I've found here in Adelaide (and believe me, I've tried lots!) Otherwise you could try Foodland at Newton which isn't all that far from Firle - I've found Foodland management to be very helpful in the past when I have asked them to stock something; I think being independent, they are more willing to go that extra mile sometimes than the big two...

Guest Kelly O

Thanks Diane. I'll give those supermarkets you mentioned a whirl- starting with Newton Foodalnd. I've bought some lovely ham, delicious bread rolls from Baker's Delight, all I need now is Colmans English mustard to add a bit of zing!!