Help

Guest mark&rachel

Guest mark&rachel

Guys and Gals

Things seemed to have snow balled for us and we are finally moving to Aldinga Beach.

Our container arrives on May 1st.

Does anyone know where you can get cheap funriture, pots and pans to tide us over in the meantime. Dont wana break the bank as our stuff is arriving soon.

ARGH looking like sleeping on the floor.

Mark

Guest PhilC

You can probably pick up most of what you need up at the Noarlunga Shopping Centre - I'd start with Big W & K-Mark and go from there. There's also a shop right down one end of the centre which I forget the name of that would be good for cheap pots and pans - it reminds me of Poundstretcher in the UK (Cheap as Chips maybe?). Le Corneau (in town on Anzac) might be worth a visit for outdoor furniture.

If you buy outdoor furniture, you could use it inside until your container arrives - just a thought.

Guest cornish Busdriver

Try the Reject shop in marion or glenelg, thats where we went to get pots and pans, dinner set and cutlery until our stuff arrived, will only last bout 6 to 12 months but its cheap and does the trick.

Try the Reject shop in marion or glenelg, thats where we went to get pots and pans, dinner set and cutlery until our stuff arrived, will only last bout 6 to 12 months but its cheap and does the trick.

There is also a reject shop at the Colonades (noarlunga) shopping center. Its outside the actual center, i think BigW end. Some1 else will prob b able 2 say 4 def.

Good luck.

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi

Try the car boot at Brighton High School, near Westfield on Strut Road (it is there one week and then somewhere else the week after). It in the advertiser on a saturday.

We got two mugs (free - they are little britain ones though but still they were free) and a large saucepan $2 could have had the set for $5. If you only want things to tide you over then it worth a look as we didnt want to buy a set of pans and to buy one from a shop aint cheap (so we found) unless you only want a milk pan. If you dont mind second hand then take a look. Kettle/toaster/sandwich maker try K-mart $9 each.

We get our fruit from car boot as well loads cheaper than shops. Our container arrives on Wednesday so we really looking forward to our knives and forks as ones we brought from Reject shop are naff.

Good luck and happy shopping.

Michelle

I would suggest you try all of the OP shops, Vinnies, Salvation Army, etc. There are a number down Brighton Road, between Hove & Brighton. We have picked up many a bargain in these places, which are great to tide you over. There are also a couple at Blackwood with lots of Stock, or try the Lions weekly sale about halfway up Shepherds Hill Rd, between Marion & Blackwood, they have enormous quantities of all sorts and open every Saturday morning