braodband ,telephone and tv

Guest Gina & Alan

Guest Gina & Alan

Hi Guys can anyone reccomend what broadband and telephone package to get .

We have used 11 gigs of data on a broadband mobile dongle and its costing a lot of money.

Therefore can anyone give us some advice, also what about satalite tv as Gina is missing coronation street

Hiya,

you should phone Adam internet ,they are really good.We had one of those dongles and it was crap,megabucks for very little gigs per month,useless for us.Now we get real fast net without a phone(naked dsl)25 gig per month for 70 dollars per month,no complaints.You can get all your latest Corry etc on UK Nova free to download,it's excellent.:)

Hiya,

you should phone Adam internet ,they are really good.We had one of those dongles and it was crap,megabucks for very little gigs per month,useless for us.Now we get real fast net without a phone(naked dsl)25 gig per month for 70 dollars per month,no complaints.You can get all your latest Corry etc on UK Nova free to download,it's excellent.:)

We use Adam and are very good. We use the naked dsl and therefore pay no line rental and use their Voip for phone.

Cooler

Corry is on uktv as part of the foxtel package, as is Eastenders and Emmerdale. Although Corry is banned in this house because it used to be on at the same time as Thunderbirds back in the 60's and was the cause of many arguments between me and my grandmother. :realmad:

Edit, I think it was Thunderbirds, but it may have been Stingray, UFO or Captain Scarlet.

Guest Damien

Hi All, Advise please.....Could anyone help, we use approx 4 gigs internet on our laptop, poss need a landline (though we could use our mobiles) and be able to watch uk tv. Is there a low cost package that would cover all 2/3 that anyone could recommend? We have been offered via Direct connect - Optus basic plan $35 p/m, which would give us landline with $50 credit (each call costs 30c with no time limit and mobiles are allot more), 4 gigs broadband (dongle), no tv, 12 month contract (but you can move it to your new house/rental) .

Also, what is Voip?

Cheers

Guest familygood

You need to check that where you will be lving is capable ofr moving any packages. We live iN Christies Beach and could only really get Telstra (we wanted Adam) so you will need to know this before signing up if i were you!

How interesting that people want British TV? I haven't thought about it once!!

Guest Damien

That's bloody amazing. I've been at work all day, just fired up the internet and find I've been posting on forums.............bloody wife :) For the record, she wants Eastenders, not me!

We are in P Noarlunga too btw. Is Telstra the only one available here?

Damo

Guest familygood

That made me laugh!

As far as we found out yes unfortunately.. you can put your name down for Adam but there is a 4 months waiting list apparently.. does really limit your choice and Telstra are not cheap.. they were very good and quick to set up though so that's something I guess.