one for the ladies- Make-up and toiletries

Guest joolz

Guest joolz

Hi, just had a thought today as we are mentally counting down and preparing for our move...

How does the price of make-up and beauty products compare?

Would you reccommend me stocking up on any items in particular?

I am not particularly fussy on brands (seem to pick up a different brand each time!!!).

I would be grateful for any advice...:wubclub:

make up in general would be around the same price as back there, I would stock up on toiletries though (tampax/sanitary towels) stuff like that is more expensive here and you can get cheap in tesco.

Shampoos/body sprays same price i'd say

there is avon here aswell so, you can get pretty much everything your used too.

perfume is quite expensive, but if you shop around there are always offers in diff department stores.

hope this helps

When I was in the UK last year, I couldn't get over how cheap all the toiletries were. I wear Max Factor make up which is $35 each in Australia, in the UK it was GBP10.00. I stocked up on those. My advise is to stock up but it all adds to your weight allowance.