Moving house - removals or man and van required

Guest TheTodds

Guest TheTodds

Hi

We are moving house in early June within Hallett Cove. We don't want or need full on removals as we can do a lot of it ourselves but we will need to hire a van to transport the bigger items.

Does anyone know of a company that will supply a van but also a man to help or can anyone reccommend reasonably prices removals?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Helen.

Ps. We will have a lot of boxes and packing paper to give away frollowing the move - PM me if interested.

Guest Fly Away
Hi

We are moving house in early June within Hallett Cove. We don't want or need full on removals as we can do a lot of it ourselves but we will need to hire a van to transport the bigger items.

Does anyone know of a company that will supply a van but also a man to help or can anyone reccommend reasonably prices removals?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Helen.

Ps. We will have a lot of boxes and packing paper to give away frollowing the move - PM me if interested.

Hello, I know someone who has a 1 tonne van and does small removals in addition to their usual small business. Would your large items fit in this size of van? He is a helpful bloke and good at lifting etc. He works as a legitimate business and not cash in hand.

I can PM you his email address if you are interested.:wubclub:

Guest TheTodds

Yes please give me his number and I will try him too. Thanks for your help.

Helen.

:)

ive always used a guy called luke , payed about $500 for the move but worth it as they do everything, can even pack if you want but its charged by the hour let me know if you want his number he works for allied pickfords but uses his own truck at weekend

Guest needtogonow

We are at Hallett Cove and hired a Budget Rental van. Its about 80 dollars for the day and all you need to drive it is a normal licence.

Brilliant value if you want to save some money and do it yourself, it took us about two van loads full to move.

Guest kangomik

Don't for get a sack truk from bunnings.

If i move again i would do it with a budget removal van, and more helpers. The Ute and trailer did the job last time but took a few trips.