Lost on the telly

tina&steve

Hi

This may seem like a very silly thing to ask, But can you get the tv programme LOST (you know the one where their flight from Oz crashes and they end up on a Island) in Adelaide? We are hooked on it and in starts again here in the UK in Jan/ Feb and if its not shown in Oz will have to get someone to record it and send it over.

Tina:notworthy:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Oh yes we get it here a series finished not so long ago, I dont know what series you are up to but have just had series 3, where they showed the future with Jack back in the U.S. I think we might be in front of the UK, especially now with the series' being shown at the same time as the U.S

sarah

Guest guest569
Oh yes we get it here a series finished not so long ago, I dont know what series you are up to but have just had series 3, where they showed the future with Jack back in the U.S. I think we might be in front of the UK, especially now with the series' being shown at the same time as the U.S

sarah

Well now you've spoilt it for them sarah..... giving the plot away.:P

Guest Matt & Suzi

You can also watch direct off the internet, (TV-Links.com) or something like that. We had to coz when Vigin Media took over ntl they took Sky 1 off us half way through the Lost series (how rude)

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Not to worry - they get Heroes too - Phew!:jiggy:.

Woo Hoo! Heroes and Prison break, people say tv here is rubbish, I dont think so. Just too many adverts especially during films.

Some of the adverts are entertaining IMO, especially the ones that shout at you and are made by themselves! Real fav is the Cunnos man:err:. Look out for him when you get here.

sarah

Lost - We're waiting for season 4 to start here.

Heroes - Season 2 started just last week.

Prison Break - Season 3 started 3 weeks ago.

24 - Waiting for season 5 (I think) to start.

Supernatural - Season 3 starts next week.

ER - Just don't ask, it returned for about 3 weeks, vanished for a wekk, returned for a week, now it's vanished until further notice.

The (new) Bionic Woman started last week.

Australian TV has a nasty habit of interupting the adverts with snippets of programmes :mad:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

The (new) Bionic Woman started last week.

Australian TV has a nasty habit of interupting the adverts with snippets of programmes :mad:

what do you think of the Bionic woman, I kept expecting her to say "I'm Zoe Slater" with out the "T" couldnt get my head round it, but the running effects were better than the oringinal Bionic woman!!

Guest Leanne & Mark

OMG OMG OMG OMG..........OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

NO E.R??????????

Right thats it i'm not coming i can't not watch E.R its like an addiction, i've always watched E.R :arghh: HELP!!!!!!!!!!:swoon: