Gyprocker and Carpenter wanted

Guest SA Great

Guest SA Great

We need an internal wall moved about 200mm to accomodate a new bigger fridge. Can anyone recommend a carpenter/Gyprocker that they may have used in the past that can do a good job?

Thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OliversCarpentry

Hi I might be able to help you if it hasn't been fixed already, Give me a call and I can have a look for you.

Regards, Oliver

Ph: 0438 803 835

Hey Oliver, welcome to the forum !

Good to see you marketing yourself. Might need a quote off you myself for some bits and pieces.

Did my good friend Iain from the yellow pages get back to you ?

Regards,

Ian.

Hi I might be able to help you if it hasn't been fixed already, Give me a call and I can have a look for you.

Regards, Oliver

Ph: 0438 803 835

Guest OliversCarpentry

Hi Ian thanks for the welcome, i didn't grab the phone number off you for the yellow pages guy maybe you could text it to me? what are the odds your on here haha!