portable tv's?

rachel31

Guest guest3462

Hi, I got my little girl a pink barbie tv with a dvd attached for $100 in target in the marion shopping centre. It was on offer, but I have seen them at that price since. Kmart also does chunky portables with dvd for around the same price. HTH

JC

Guest Woody and Jane

I'd try eBay, they're going for nothing at the moment as no one wants them anymore. You'll often find them bundled with a freeview tuner too as the new TVs tend to have them built in.

The trick is finding one that's close to you for pickup as most don't deliver due to the weight of the TV.

We picked up a 32 inch widescreen TV with built in freeview for $50. It cost the owner thousands a few years ago (it's a REALLY good make) but now people struggle to give them away.

Woody.