• 1 Post By Tamara (Homes Down Under)
    • 1 Post By guest569
    • 1 Post By caoimhe

Thread: Kitchens/Kitchen Fitters

Crosby, UK
      47 times

Kitchens/Kitchen Fitters

Hi everyone

We have just moved from a new house into a house that needs a bit of work. I have started to get quotes for kitchens, fitted wardrobes etc and I am shocked at how expensive it is. Can anyone recommend a reasonable company that supplies and fits kitchens and wardrobes or has anyone used ikea for a kitchen? At the moment I am just searching on the internet but I would prefer recommendations if anyone has one.

Thank you

Port Noarlunga, Adelaide, South Australia
      1899 times
      Hi Sheila,
      We had a local guy design and install our kitchen and he did a great job. There are a couple of pictures on our web site...it's the Boomerang house! It was such an odd shape with the bend of the boomerang in the kitchen..everything had to be individually made.
      I think that he has an ad on the jobs/ recommendations section on this site.
      I am moving again next month and I will be using his again for a new kitchen and built in cupboards.
      His mobile is 0420710800 but he's really busy and i'm in the queue!!

scmercer likes this.
      Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) at discounted rates. Australian Business Number: 65261457068

I can help with the built in wardrobes depending on which suburb your in.
      scmercer likes this.

Have a look at these guys. A friend of mine got here kitchen from them and the are reasonable and good quality. They fit or you can get someone else to do it if you prefer

Home by D.I.Y. Flatpac Kitchens
      scmercer likes this.