Anyone down south, who can come and sort my pc out?

Guest northernstar200

Guest northernstar200

Hi there. My home computer is very poorly. I think t needs intesive care! The problem i have is that i need to use it for work, and as it is poorly i cannot use it. It is telling me is that virus's, and critial problems, and trojans too. I cannot connect to the web, i cannot try and delete the programmes, it just wont let me do anything to help it. If there is anyone who could help please can you contact me, as it is really urgent. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Tracy and her poorly pc x

Guest motlyman

Sounds like a problem we just had with our laptop.

There is a guy in Aberfoyle park who advertises on here. He sorted ours out.

Recomended:notworthy:

His number is 04 1059 5739 and his name is Alex

Colin

Hi Tracy

There was a lad posted recently in Aberfoyle Park if that's near you - think he's still a youngster so you'd need to drop the pc off to him at home - and not used him myself, but I saved the details:

Phone: (08) 8270 4764

Mobile: 0432767145

Email: adelaidepcrepairs@live.com.au

You have someone far ,more local I believe.

I had that dodgy security suite virus file on my pc last week, not for the first time either and that stops you from opening up most things on ya pc, wont even let you restore pc or owt, so not sure if its one of those files you have picked up somewhere but i found this site very useful, theres videos on there showing you how to remove some of these files and i found it very simple to follow and removed the file myself and got my pc back to normal in about 5 mins, like i say dont know if thats what you have? do u keep getting a pop up virus checker thing telling you u have virus's etc?? if so its all fake theres nothing wrong with ur pc, if it is then try this link and search for security suite or av security suite or whichever file it is you have been infected by and it will give you a video on how to remove it step by step, worked great for me

RemoveVirus.org | Virus Removal Guides

hope you get it sorted, drives me wild whn mine has a hissy fit!!

Guest northernstar200

Hiya Adelaidenow, my problem at the moment seems to be it wont even let me get on the internet to down load anything at all. I can work a pc, but all this seems far to technical for me. I know there must be just one thing that needs doing, but i can't seem to do it.

Tracy

Hiya Adelaidenow, my problem at the moment seems to be it wont even let me get on the internet to down load anything at all. I can work a pc, but all this seems far to technical for me. I know there must be just one thing that needs doing, but i can't seem to do it.

Tracy

Are you accessing PIA via mobile phone or another PC? If another PC, download the program onto a memory stick and run it from there.

Good luck.

Guest northernstar200

Hi, i have tried to copy it onto my memory stick, thinking i had done it, and when i came to run it on the broke pc, it said that the network connection is unavailable, oh i am not cut out for computer wizzardary, so i think i will give someone a ring, at least i had a go.

Tracy x