Singapore airport shopping

Guest andy&jill

Guest andy&jill

Hi,

As we are coming over for a reccie at easter 08, we have a bit of a wait at singapore airport, we are hoping to purchase a camcorder, my question is has anyone passed through changi recently and made a similar purchase, is it cheaper and are there many shops. etc

Thanks

Andy

When we went on our reccie in august we spent 5 hrs each way in singapore airport and we were blown away by not only the airport but the shopping in there. Its like a centre in itself. There are a number of electrical outlet shops in there and on the whole i would say they are cheaper than the uk. Not sure how the "return policy" would work. But then if you buy on the way out use then on the reccie and if something wrong your passing through there on the way back.

I seem to recall if you do a search on the net you can get access to the airport web site and if my memory serves me correct the shops are listed.

Good luck on the reccie and enjoy the time there