Puratap

Ferret

Guest guest3462

We have a filterite tap which is esentially the same only you can fit the filter refills yourself from bunnings a bit cheaper. (We still get filterite to do ours tho cos its only $60 a year and not worth the effort!) it cost us $199 with the designer tap, but we got it at the homee show on special 18 months ago.

Definatley recommend them we drink far more water now than we did before!

We love our puratap too - we are in rented, but I'd say the puratap tradesmen I've had to come and service / replace tap / replace filters are by far the most polite and efficient tradespeople I've ever had visit (tho of course we aren't paying!). I'd not get the basic tap tho if I were you cos we've had to have one replaced in warranty, and the second replacement tap has already leaked and been fixed. So get the more expensive tap (friend has just had that one installed).