• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1

      Plumbing requirements?

      Hi all, first of all I would like to apologize if I posted a thread into a wrong section. My problem is the following. I am not aware of Australian requirements (including those that are imposed by law) regarding plumbing at someone's home. We have started renovation at our house and faced the problem of knowing nothing on what documents we should request from a person that is performing plumbing services (i.e., gas works, installation of bath tub, etc.) so that we have no problems in future, including problems with insurance. Do we need to request and keep any kind of a certificate, similar to a certificate on electrical works? I will be grateful for any reply! Thanks in advance!

    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Southern Suburbs
      30 times
      you should ask for a Certificate Of Compliance. If the tradie can't provide you with one then they are probably not fully qualified !



    Similar Threads

    1. Health requirements finalised
      By billy in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 11-11-2009, 08:00 AM
    2. Teaching and first aid requirements
      By delbart in forum Kids Down Under
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 22-01-2009, 08:47 PM
    3. Age requirements for residency
      By Obedoh in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 14-09-2008, 09:00 PM
    4. Health Requirements
      By Taylors08 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 16-06-2008, 04:12 PM
    5. Health Requirements
      By hollyc in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 16-06-2008, 10:48 AM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums