Packing Boxes??

Guest guest4829

Guest guest4829

Hi there,

We are having to move from Gawler to Marion shortly and wondered whether anyone had any spare packing boxes that we could have or even borrow?? (happy to collect from anywhere around Adelaide)

Ironically we gave Crown relocation dogs abuse for not picking up all the boxes they used when we arrived last year, finally after months of asking they did and now here we are, a few months later, now needing some again!

Please PM me if you can help

Daniel

Hi there,

We are having to move from Gawler to Marion shortly and wondered whether anyone had any spare packing boxes that we could have or even borrow?? (happy to collect from anywhere around Adelaide)

Ironically we gave Crown relocation dogs abuse for not picking up all the boxes they used when we arrived last year, finally after months of asking they did and now here we are, a few months later, now needing some again!

Please PM me if you can help

Daniel

Hi do not have any boxes but live in gawler, if not able to get free boxes Gawler self store in willaston sell them.

Guest guest4829
Hi, our shipment is due from the UK in the next week or so - i'm sure we'll have plenty of boxes available. I'll drop you a line once we have a delivery date for our worldly possessions and you can pop up and collect some - how many do you need? We're in Norwood, 5067.

Thanks,

We are going to do the move ourselves to save the pennies (or should that be cents now?) and we are in the fortunate position of being able to move over a couple of weeks so we are planning on packing boxes, taking them to our new house, unpacking them and re-using them to do the same a few times. This means we won't need as many as for a 'normal move' (if there is such a thing)

So yes please let us know when yours are available and hopefully it will tie in with our move.

In the meantime if anyone out there has even a few to get us started on stuff we can begin to pack now it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Daniel

Guest guest4829
Good luck with the move Hun x you know I would help if I could.

Thanks Kate - I think maybe a wee trip to Cairns after the move may be in order!!

Daniel