carpenter

Guest dale_jo@

Guest dale_jo@

Hi Everyone!!!! Don`t normally put a New Thread on here but just wanted to say that just had some capentry work done by Guzzler(On this Website) and he has done a Fantastic Job!!!!

So anyone who wants any carpentry work done on there home(pergolas,wine racks made,decking, gazebos ETC!!!!) He`s is so fastidious it`s not Funny!!!!:cute:

Thorougly recommend him so PM me for more details!!!!!!

PS : he`s not paying me for this Either!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

JO

Is this is becoming a "We love Keith" Post!!!

If so I better get in there and put my two cents worth in!!

Keith did an AWESOME job at fixing my wrecked chest of drawers (curtesy of Robinsons Shipping agent). They were better than new by the time he'd finished with them!

:notworthy: Thanks hun!!!

Judi x

Bottle Of Wine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And The Rest !!!!!!!!! ,beer,food,beer,food,beer,beer,beer Oh!! Did I Forget Beer !!!!

:biglaugh: Would you like to have your say Guzzler? Seeings as we are teasing the hell out of you! lol

(Jo, I'm mighty fine thanks, must catch up soon!)

Judi xx

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there - Sas here

It is amazing that he does all these fantastic jobs for others and I can't get him to fix my dining chairs!!!!!

Joking apart guys, Keith is actually really embarresed about this thread (very unusal to silence him) - not because he works for beer and wine (the joking part) - but just genuinely embarressed to have people publicly say stuff about his craftsmanship - whereas i KNOW he can perfrom adequately with his tools!! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I guess we all take praise differently.

Cheers

Sas

xxx