Dog care

niknjas

we are in onka hills and we prefer to travel to the right kennels to put our pets in, i can only recommend coralta, coromandel valley, 8370 5573 $20 per night for a dog.

i have tried lots of kennels and catterys around the south and will now only take my dog to the above. i like to know he is safe, secure and looked after.

Guest Guest75

Thanks for this. We are just looking around for regular kennels for our 3 pampered Bedlington Terriers.:cute:

They have never been in kennels but will have to get used to it as we are travelling a bit more now.:smile:

Thanks for this. We are just looking around for regular kennels for our 3 pampered Bedlington Terriers.:cute:

They have never been in kennels but will have to get used to it as we are travelling a bit more now.:smile:

Tyke, think coralta kennels will give you a discount if your pampered pooches bunk down together :0)

Jo