Water in Hallett Cove

R & H

I was joking!! The only people to die from tap water are those of embarrassment that they don't have a gadget that filters out harmless chemicals for no reason other than to be considerably better than you or me. Plus the Puratap adverts are that annoying I'd never try and keep them in business.

If it turns everything brown whats it doing to your insides A lot of European countries baned the use of it in the late 70s/80s so we should be just about to catch up on them.

Fluoride is good for ya teeth. And it tastes alright most days. Turns everything brown though (cups, kettles).

I use a water filter built into my fridge.. water tastes horrible without it.. I filter water before I boil it too as i can still taste it..

I think the water here is hit & miss, sometimes its ok... other times you can really notice the smell of the water especially in the shower/bath...a bit of a mouldy smell..

Sarah

I used to blame the teabags for not making a decent cup of tea but then I realized it was the water. When I visit Adelaide I used to buy a cask of water for making the tea but now my daughter uses a jug with a filter which is okay. But it's heaps better than 30yrs ago when the bath water was brown & the washing came out brown too. They used to say that ships would'nt take on water at either Aden or Adelaide because of it's quality.