Washing Machine and tumble dryer

Guest ali@51

Guest ali@51

Hi All

My washing machine is making a funny noise!!!!!!! I think It is about to die and the tumble dryer is 12 years old and is also on way out. So a question for those in Aus How much do they cost over their. I just want to know weather it is worth buying one their or getting one here and shipping. Any advice and Morgan will be eternaly greatfull:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

My washing machine died a few months before coming.....so hubby found one for £10 in the local second hand paper. We used that for the time being and bought one when we got here, The cheapest was $699 but it came with a 5 yr warrenty on parts and labour!!!( which i think is great as a washing machine has never lasted that long ofr me!)

As for the tumble drier I shipped my old one over and use it more here than i ever did in the uk. I think it is because there are no radiators or airing cupboards.

Getting the heating in 2 weeks so might not have to use it so much then!

sarah