Electricity provider and ISP

Guest ozdreamsa

Guest ozdreamsa

I am kind of lost which providers I shud choose for electricity n internet.

Mu concerns are reliability n good service, not only focusing on the cheapest one.

Any advice?

I am kind of lost which providers I shud choose for electricity n internet.

Mu concerns are reliability n good service, not only focusing on the cheapest one.

Any advice?

I've been with Adam Internet for around 7 year snow and have had no issues at all. Speeds are ok and they have their own gaming servers if you like that sort of thing.

See http://www.adam.com.au/residential

Guest ozdreamsa

Thanks sidestep. I have checked online. Looks like they do not operate in west beach area. Any recommendation about electricity provider?

We have 4 electricity accounts with AGL.

They give you a 10% discount if you ask for it.

Pity about the Adam internet....have 3 or those and they have been solid and reliable. I have an account coming up for renewal in a couple of months and I was going to give TPG a go. My son doesn't want to as he says that their speed is slower but they have unlimited internet, a phone, local calls and 100 minutes of international calls in a bundle for $80.

Tamara