Customer service WTF !!!!

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035

Had some real bad customer service issues in my time here, but today was probably the best, we placed a order for 5 lots of vertical blinds and 1 roller blind, turnaround of 4 weeks they said, here we are 6 weeks later still nothing, i rang them again, 4th time in 2 weeks, got the blah blah blah, so told them to shove them where it don't shine, and i wanted my deposit back, they refused. So i said i'd ring them back in 5, i again rang and said i want the deposit back, no they said, i replied well your call, but i just rang Channel 7 Today Tonight were interested in my story, their reply, cash or credit be ok!!! The companies name is PM for details as requested below. :D

If this get modded i cam pm you their proper name. minus the "S":wink:

stevo

Edited by Rachiegarlo

Guest ozdreamsa

I also had similar experience, but with an ISP, still hanging with them n wasting a lot of time n energy.

In some sectors/ companies, the service just too bad.

Interesting. I browse marketing jobs and hospitality jobs on seek.com.au. Funny how each and every company puts alot of emphasis on 'customer service' 'customer orientation', 'positive attitude', 'problem solving'... How the hell do they operate. I mean after sale services are an important aspect of a company that wishes to survive out there. Marketing is not only strategic planning. I would really like to take a look at their marketing campaign and see if there is in any way anything mentioned about the 'customer' in it.

The thing I've found about the customer service here is that most people are really friendly and nice when you talk to them but there is just no rush to get anything done and a complete ineffieciency in the service. We bought an end of roll bit of carpet to use as a rug and the guy who served us said he'd deliver it on the Monday. By 4pm Monday no carpet so OH rang the store and they said the guy didn't put it in the book and they'd bring it round Wednesday. 11am Wednesday I get a phone call to say they will bring it Thursday. It did actually turn up Thursday and the guy who brought it was the guy who sold it to us, and him and everyone we dealt with were all perfectly nice, just not very organised.

In the UK if I bought a piece of carpet they would have a book out and be working out where they could fit you in for delivery before they even took your money. The delivery guy/s would be a different team to the sales people in the shop and everyone would know exactly what their responsibilities were. And a lot of them would be miserable b*st*rds. It would be nice to have both effeciency of service and friendly helpful people.

we have just had bad service from a carpet shop in research road if your thinking of getting a new carpet PM for their name, altho I do think we should be able to name companies like this on here stop someone else having to put up with the 2 months of phone calls visits and letter writing letters like we have just had to do. Today my complaint has just been sorted but as I have other floors that need replacing I wont be returning to there!!!

I took an item back to Bunnings at Woodville within the guarantee period, i didn't have a receipt but had a credit card statement, they spent about 40 minutes tracing it through their system and found it. They said i could swap it for a new one but then found it was discontinued and gave me a credit voucher, a week later i found the item in Bunnings at Marion but was not able to use my voucher at another store so they shipped it to Woodville and phone within 2 days to say it had arrived. Think thats pretty good service.

I took an item back to Bunnings at Woodville within the guarantee period, i didn't have a receipt but had a credit card statement, they spent about 40 minutes tracing it through their system and found it. They said i could swap it for a new one but then found it was discontinued and gave me a credit voucher, a week later i found the item in Bunnings at Marion but was not able to use my voucher at another store so they shipped it to Woodville and phone within 2 days to say it had arrived. Think thats pretty good service.
And it was half the original price so got another credit note :biggrin::biggrin:

Im not saying all services are bad god we have had some fantastic service since being here and if I see a post asking what I think of someone I have used I like to think I can give good and bad feedback. But since buying my carpet so many have said never to go there would be nice to warn others before they fall into the trap ;)

Guest Guest5035

Im not saying all services are bad god we have had some fantastic service since being here and if I see a post asking what I think of someone I have used I like to think I can give good and bad feedback. But since buying my carpet so many have said never to go there would be nice to warn others before they fall into the trap ;)

carpet ordered and laid through Harvey Norman gepps X....brilliant, but then i do know the salesman....

stevo

Guest Guest5035
going back to carpet giants on main north road they laid the bedroom carpets fine, well unless someone here can tell me different ;)

don't think i want to venture into the bedroom.....i'll take your word for it...

stevo

Guest Guest5035
many have entred only never to be seen again............................................

entered....never seen again......not going there..bye...

stevo