Advice on tv's

Guest pitrat

Hi all, almost ready for the packing stage and need a definitive answer on the TV question!!! Does an all singing all dancing Panasonic TV work in OZ? it has analogue and freewiew plus freesat built in also have 3 other TV's also Panasonic and sony, I only ask as my friend has moved to New Zealand and said his works ok out there! Also a bit off the TV question, do you have Tassimo coffee machines and discs over there? I know its a glorified teasmaid but I like the Costa coffee you get for them!!

Cheers

Steve

Guest Crushfamily
Hi,

All your TV's will work here but they need a STB to pick up Aus Channels.

Tassimo isn't out here yet, you could probably pick up discs on the net etc. We do get Nespresso, and Dolce Gusto has just came out here.

Dan

Not necessarily - our HD Sony TV picks up all channels. We also have an SD Samsung (3yrs old) which gets all the freeview SD but does not receive the HD channels at all not even in SD. All depends how old it is. We also have a 5 year old LCD Samsung which cannot get diddly without an STB though. You won't get anything on freesat i don't think.

• 2 weeks later...