Saffron Market

Guest hamk

Hi guys! I have imported saffron to Australia. Does anyone know how I can sell it? The most users? Best Market? Tnx,

Hi hamk,

I will be importing Saffron to Australia in the coming months. Where is the origin of your Saffron and what type of Saffron have you imported?

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

Hi hamk,

I will be importing Saffron to Australia in the coming months. Where is the origin of your Saffron and what type of Saffron have you imported?

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

Hi Ali,

Similar business...Fantastic! I've imported sargol saffron from two of the most famous and reputable Iranian manufacturers.

All the best,

Hamk

Where is your saffron from and are you selling it wholesale or not?

Hi Rich & Chit,

I've imported sargol saffron from Iran in bulk packaging (500gr) and also in vacuum packaging (2gr and 4gr)... it is wholesale.

Regards,

Hamk

Guest Guest75
I am new in Adelaide, joined to find my reply, but there is not any yet.

If it is also considered as an advertisement, will be good for me!

How can you join to find a reply???:unsure:

Hamk,

The way this forum works is that you introduce yourself first, and let everyone know what you are all about. As members we tend to find it a bit rude for someone to post an ad on their first post.

Regarding the Saffron business, setting up a business is like everywhere else (almost) and like everywhere else you should either have connections, make connections or set up your own shop to be successful.

Hamk,

The way this forum works is that you introduce yourself first, and let everyone know what you are all about. As members we tend to find it a bit rude for someone to post an ad on their first post.

Regarding the Saffron business, setting up a business is like everywhere else (almost) and like everywhere else you should either have connections, make connections or set up your own shop to be successful.

Sorry everyone...

Dear Ali,

Thanks for your information. I didn't know how this forum works. I just thought it could work like yahoo answers.