Dog Walker Southern Suburbs....

MacLeods

I am interested to know if there is anyone out there that offers a dog walking service ? Once a day, Monday to Friday between 11.30am and 1pm for a minimum of 30 mins max 1 Hour.

It would suit a dog lover and perhaps a mature person or stay at home mum with school kids, there is a small reserve nearby 2 mins walk away from house and a bigger one 5 min walk away.

Just putting some feeler's out.....

Let me know

Thanks

Michelle (and no, I'm not getting a dog for Christmas)

:xmas6:

I am interested to know if there is anyone out there that offers a dog walking service ? Once a day, Monday to Friday between 11.30am and 1pm for a minimum of 30 mins max 1 Hour.

It would suit a dog lover and perhaps a mature person or stay at home mum with school kids, there is a small reserve nearby 2 mins walk away from house and a bigger one 5 min walk away.

Just putting some feeler's out.....

Let me know

Good luck.

Thanks

Michelle (and no, I'm not getting a dog for Christmas)

:xmas6:

Hi Michelle - just a thought - the hours between 11:30 and 1pm are likely to be far too hot to walk a dog right now. We have been advised that it's best to walk our dogs first thing in the morning and last thing at night as they will really suffer in the Adelaide heat otherwise. You may want to review your time if at all possible. Good luck.