gotta getta group

martin14567

Guest Claire-n-tel
Hi everybody we are thinking about getting solar pannels fitted by gotta getta group has any one used them or hered any bad reviews

Thanks

Hi Martin!

i don't have any personal experience with them but i definatly would not choose them for a couple of reasons, firstly they advertise on their ad that if the price you get quoted isnt low enough you should ask the salesman to "phone the boss" bloody hell thats a clasic uk double glazing con from the 80's! i bet they go on to say the "boss price" is only availabe if you sign up Right Now!

Secondly they have the most annoying adverts! Maybe thats just the way i feel but i Hate companies that appear to treat potential customers as if they are stupid!:skeptical:

Claire

• 2 months later...
hahahaha - no no I am not from the company, I seriously bought solar panels from them and there is no problem, whats wrong in it??

Oh apologises is your email on sign up not the companies domain then... My bad.... Don't treat members like they are thick, thanks

what r u talking abt Ktee?? I don't understand

Well maybe you will understand when I take the matter up with Sean Disbury and bill him for unauthorised advertising or we can pass the matter on to the Office of Fair Trading as it is indeed illegal for a company to pose as a satisfied customer. Now Mr/Mrs Dhawan from gottagettagroup.com.au I suggest you go and play elsewhere and in future try not to use the company email when you sign up to the forum, just a thought.

Be very wary about going with these guys. I did months and months of research before buying my panels and you are honestly better off finding the best quality panels and inverter you can find and then buying them outright using money you have found yourself, bank loan, savings etc. Their offers seem good with interest free payments etc but you will be paying way over the odds for any system. Go to this forum http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/143 and search for GGG threads. There are scathing reports and stories on there about these guys. They will probably do a good job in installation and aftercare but you will get ripped off financially. Just my opinion obviously.

Guest Guest75
That's a classic! :biglaugh:

Never did like their adverts or unwillingness to clearly state a price - like them even less now.

Jim

Ouch!!! That well and truly backfired.

Sola Edwards down at Lonsdale did a good job for us !!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUTHFULLY!!!!

Guest vikkiann
Agreed. I have no respect for a company who feels the need to pretend to be a satisfied customer because they feel there are not enough out there!

Posing as a happy customer says something about the company!

Guest Guest75
Tyke, are you sure you don't work for them?????????????

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Noooo......... Too busy trying to promote our other two business!!!!!!!!!!:wink::wink:

Guest AliinAus
Well maybe you will understand when I take the matter up with Sean Disbury and bill him for unauthorised advertising or we can pass the matter on to the Office of Fair Trading as it is indeed illegal for a company to pose as a satisfied customer. Now Mr/Mrs Dhawan from gottagettagroup.com.au I suggest you go and play elsewhere and in future try not to use the company email when you sign up to the forum, just a thought.

Busted!!

Guest Claire-n-tel
I wouldn't use them just because of there annoying advert and that bloke that could be out acted by a scarecrow.

Yep how annoying!......and whats with the hands?!

We used SA Quality Home Improvements for our solar system and would recommend them, the system has been in for nearly 2 years now and not had any issues at all. They have a shocking tv advert as well, although I guess it does work because when I told a male colleague the other week who we used for our solar he started singing the jingle to me! :biggrin: