Having to move after 2 months in rental after discovering boiler fumes entering my sons bedroom through vent. Really angry as I didn't realise boilers do not actually have to be inspected prior to tennants moving in here in Adelaide. It has been confirmed by the gas regulator today that the boiler has not been fitted with in the regulations and shown to be producing high levels of waste. I have been referred by the doctor to Adelaide childrens hospital as an urgent case to have blood tests done to see if he has had carbon monoxide poisoning.
please be careful when selecting where you will be living with your family.
On this note does anyone have any moving boxes they no longer need- I can return them when I have finished.