Pergola builder - recommendations.

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Would anyone be able to recommend a decent,reliable and reasonably priced builder/ carpenter company to build a pergola??

Looking for a modern design to fit in with the new house.

We know a couple but want to get in plenty of quotes and also see what designs are recommended to compliment the house.

We are in Hallett Cove.

Thanks in advance..................:smile::smile:

If you're prepared to do a lot of the labouring yourself, then Softwoods are worth looking at. We got ours from them, came in kit form, all pieces cut to shape/length etc, just (huh! "just") needed us (my OH!) to paint it, then put it all up. Saved an absolute fortune and looks really nice, plus you get help from them with council planning etc.

Guest oztostay

My hubby he come with all references etc and certificates he has his own local business up and running now please PM me all his work is done to the highest specification

Edited by AliinAus
Phone number removed

Guest Claire-n-tel
Would anyone be able to recommend a decent,reliable and reasonably priced builder/ carpenter company to build a pergola??

Looking for a modern design to fit in with the new house.

We know a couple but want to get in plenty of quotes and also see what designs are recommended to compliment the house.

We are in Hallett Cove.

Thanks in advance..................:smile::smile:

You should have said we'd have knocked you one up with a few pallets last week!:biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
Tykkkkke!

I know one you know. (Read it properly; it's intentionally enigmatic and there's no comma!)

Anyway, where will you cram a pergola? Your property is waaay too tiny!

:wubclub: LC

Nah!! You've lost me - which seems to happen a lot.

Giz a better clue??

We are putting it on the seaward side at the back. Not enough shelter for us or the doggies.

Guest Guest75
Try MKR Building services good friends of ours.Mark and rob reliable and reasonable Rob is a pergola expert.Take a look at the web site.

Thanks for this, had a look online and I can't find a web site for them, could you give me a clue please!