Aldinga Beach
      24 times

Can anyone recommend a lawn mowing/ gardening service?

Hi everyone,

We're about to buy a house in Aldinga Beach, and the backyard is a mess. The house is on a 740 sqm block, and I can safely say the backyard has not had any sort of maintenance in a very long time, and needs to get sorted asap. Can anyone recommend a company to use? I'd rather not use an odd jobs sort of person as the grass is probably waist high, and there is probably some stuff in the yard that needs to be navigated (hidden planks of wood, holes, discarded aluminum shed doors, that sort of thing) so I'd feel safer knowing the person doing it was experienced, and insured! Can anyone recommend a company with reasonable pricing?

The front yard also has a number of tree stumps which need to be removed, and a tree which needs to be removed also - if the this can be sorted by the same company, great, if not, can anyone recommend a company which will do this?

Many thanks :)
      309 partner visa for hubby: Lodged July 3 2012, CO assigned July 3 and medical requested, July 24th medical submitted, visa approved Jan 2nd! Departed London 5th Feb 2013, arrived in Adelaide via Thailand 16th Feb.

Samantha 35, Ian 35, and Finn 9 months.

Staffordshire to Noarlunga
      177 times
      0421 874 925 ask for Adam, he did some work on my rental property
      came cheaper than anyone else, does a great job and will certainly clear your garden
      tell him the Vice President from his soccer club passed you his number, he will look after you.,,
      ill pm you in case the number gets removed by the site police..