Naked Broadband wanted can anyone recommend one?

kadina

Hello, did not get a huge response from a recent post I put on about broadband, well ive decided we just want naked ADSL 2 or whatever its called, as don't want to have an unnecessary phone line as am gonna make calls on Skype ive been looking at a few plans and they are coming up quite a bit considering its just wireless naked that I want, its making me steer towards just wireless broadband with the phone line as there doesn't seem to be much difference and I wonder whats the point was really hoping that Naked would be so much cheaper, we are in the Port Noarlunga area and the internet seems ok seems to be a lot of Adam customers in the area but they are not that cheap, please any advice greatly appreciated I need to get this sorted amount other things

I was going to recommend Adam but you're obviously already with them. I guess it's a case of you pay for what you get. I have been with Adam for many years and have no problems with them in general. When I've had to ask for the help, they're there and most helpful. It's nice that they're also in the great city of Adelaide.

I was going to recommend Adam but you're obviously already with them. I guess it's a case of you pay for what you get. I have been with Adam for many years and have no problems with them in general. When I've had to ask for the help, they're there and most helpful. It's nice that they're also in the great city of Adelaide.

Thanks Doug for your comments, yes Adam does seem to be the most popular and no I am not with anyone hence wanting recommendations, and its good that they are local , I cannot even remember who I used to use when I lived here before but Adam were always around, thanks again for your help

We're with Adam too (and not just because they're formed out of the Adelaide Amiga group - '80's husband!) and while we were waiting for our NBN to be installed they phoned (a real person on the end of the phone) each week with an update of when it was likely to come online which I thought was pretty good customer service.

I still find it hard to think about paying charges for things like line rental/service charges etc that have long since disappeared in the UK - but I suppose it's one of those swings and roundabout things about being here (less people = more room on the beach = less competition).

Not much help with your actual question, sorry.

I have had 3 Adam accounts for a number of years and have had great service and reliability from them.

I changed over my own house to TPG about 6 months ago...a sort of trial run before changing over the other houses. The reason for the change was that TPG were offering unlimited broadband whereas Adam was capped at 100 or 200 gigs per month. I pay $20 more per month for the TPG but get unlimited landline and mobile phone calls.

I have not had any issues with TPG... speed or connectivity and intend to change over my Adam connections in the near future.

I guess that it depends upon what your needs are. If you need unlimited internet and unlimited phone calls and don't mind paying the $20 difference then TPG is great. I think that there are other TPG customers on here so their comments would be interesting.

Tamara