General builder any recommendations?

kadina

See this has gone to the bottom of the pile someone must know someone any help much appreciated thanks

Hi there cannot see anything on here wanting a recommendation for a builder please as needing a quote done for a small renovation /extra room can anyone help maybe you have used a good one thanks port noarlunga

Many thanks Keith, I will do that,

Can I ask have they done any building work for you? is that why you are recommending them, thanks :)

Try Ray J Pearce Pty Ltd, google them up for contact details, they are at North Haven. you can mention my name and company - Keith from BMD.

Good luck

Keith.

He did some work for me at a BMD project, his work and timekeeping were good, and he was a really pleasant guy to deal with. I believe he is just a family business and calls on the electrical, plumbing trades and the like as needed.

I did not answer at your 1st posting as thought others on here would have had some similar experience to your requirements.

good luck.

Keith

No problem Keith, yes thought that too lol, thanks for replying ive tried googling them but no actual phone numbers coming up I will look in the phone book later to see if I can find them thanks again

He did some work for me at a BMD project, his work and timekeeping were good, and he was a really pleasant guy to deal with. I believe he is just a family business and calls on the electrical, plumbing trades and the like as needed.

I did not answer at your 1st posting as thought others on here would have had some similar experience to your requirements.

good luck.

Keith

Another one to try even though based at Gawler are very good. They do travel and work all over Adelaide and beyond doing extensions, kitchens, bathrooms as well as new builds. I have seen a lot of their work and do a good job. Dont normal recommend people but have seen what they do. Do a lot of work at Prince Alfred College as well as local council works and private mainly through recommendations. Also english. Company name is Northern Industries and guys name is Chris and wife who runs the office is Jean. Say Ian from HY recommended you

Edited by Blossom
Removal of phone number as per forum rules

Hi there cannot see anything on here wanting a recommendation for a builder please as needing a quote done for a small renovation /extra room can anyone help maybe you have used a good one thanks port noarlunga

Hi

I can highly recommend a builder .He has done work for me and my friends his name is Jon. Pm me for his number.

cheers

Dean

Edited by Blossom
Removal of phone number as per forum rules