Wardrobes

Denise

Is this a daft question? Is it worth taking wardrobes over with us? I have heard all Aussie houses have built in wardrobes, certainly all the ones I've stayed in have.

I just know if we don't take them we will need them and if we do then we won't!!

Any answers for this..

Only the newer houses have built in wardrobes, and not always in every bedroom. It depends on what you are planning to do as in renting or buying quickly. If you are planning to build then you will be renting for sometime. I'd say if you have the space, without extra cost, bring them as they would be just something else to replace chewing into your money. When you get here, if you find you don't need them then you can have a garage sale to sell all the bits n pieces you don't need.

Rachel