Which telco/internet provider?

Rabeah

Hi everyone,

our 2 years contract with Telstra (land line and internet) are coming to an end.

Though we're weighing up arguments staying with them or going to yes optus.

Pro arguments are reliability and fast connection (in comparison to European internet speed data is a joke I know),

the cons are price and arrogance.

Any advice appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a 2 year contract with Telstra on a bundle and everything worked fine...until you needed to deal with them! The contract ran out and they wanted to hike the premium despite the lower price bundle still being advertised! They lost a customer because they wouldn't give an existing customer what new customers were getting...unless I cancelled and paid for installation (for a service that was already installed!!!).

I have been with TPG for unlimited adsl and a home phone for the past 18 months and havn't had any problems at all. I am considering taking out two more services with TPG.

I presently have 2 naked adsl connections with Adam and everything has been great...only problem is that the usage is capped at 200 gigs on my present contract and I don't want to pay a fortune for additional usage. I can swap my 2 Adam connections for another service provider and get unlimited broadband and a phone for just a few Dollars more with TPG or I can pay the same and move to Dodo.???

Does anyone have anything to report about Dodo?

I would also be really interested to hear what others think about options for unlimited broadband?

Tamara