Can Anyone Recommend a Security-Mesh Screen Installer?

Lazy Cow

Please :notworthy:?

Just realised someone has tried to break in. :sad:

Now, while I am stoked that they actually thought we might have something worth stealing, it's pretty unsettling. We've decided to upgrade some of our screen doors and change some of our less effective window covers. Especially the one that is presently hanging off the window ;)

So if anyone has used a particularly awesome installer, we would love to know.

Thank you,

:policeman: LC

Guest Guest75

Thieving Ba$t@rd05!!!:realmad::realmad:

Even your security bitches did not scare em off!!

Place down at Lonsdale estate does security screens ( Southern Screen Scene I think)

This exact same thing happened to us but unfortunately I caught the "thieving b&*@%3". Boy did he get a shock:swoon: I was on my way to work.....and trying to figure out what this guy was doing walking towards me....I was trying to think of a logical reason why he would be there and couldn't find one.....funny how the mind works......I thought it was a home invasion because we didn't have anything either! So I walked out the back, grabbed dear Dad and called the cops.....choppers, and cars came round in minutes.....dogs searching the house......looking back on it - it was almost amusing....

I was really mad :realmad: about it later because he did get some jewellery that my grandfather had given me but the reason I was really mad was that he did it when people were home. Didn't want to pick a time when no-one was home. People are getting really brazen about it these days.

Anyway we had a security door at the front and he couldnt' get out as it was locked and he was coming towards me because he was looking to escape through the high window in the bathroom in which he had come in. this was our vulnerable spot - it had a flimsy mesh on it as we didn't think anyone could climb that high. We quick smart got all the vulnerable spots done. It cost a bit and it was worth shopping around.

Anyway that was a long story.....we went to Cowden Blinds on Port Road. They gave the best quote.

Please :notworthy:?

Just realised someone has tried to break in. :sad:

Now, while I am stoked that they actually thought we might have something worth stealing, it's pretty unsettling. We've decided to upgrade some of our screen doors and change some of our less effective window covers. Especially the one that is presently hanging off the window ;)

So if anyone has used a particularly awesome installer, we would love to know.

Thank you,

:policeman: LC

Try these guys we use them at work and they are very good

http://mmblinds.com.au/contact.html

Thank you all, I shall phone each of these guys.

Yes, Toni, it was one of the high, slender bathroom-type windows that 'our' guy tried to get through. Like yours it is one of the few windows that has a flimsy mesh on it :(

We were lucky (let's hope it stays that way!) I seem to know so many people that have been burgled when they were out and a couple who, like you Toni, were in at the time of the break in. Totally sucks.

Thanks again,

:notworthy:

LC

Guest Guest75
Thank you all, I shall phone each of these guys.

Yes, Toni, it was one of the high, slender bathroom-type windows that 'our' guy tried to get through. Like yours it is one of the few windows that has a flimsy mesh on it :(

We were lucky (let's hope it stays that way!) I seem to know so many people that have been burgled when they were out and a couple who, like you Toni, were in at the time of the break in. Totally sucks.

Thanks again,

:notworthy:

LC

I reckon the perpetrator was blooming lucky - I'd notfancy running into "Behind bars Paul" and he is a mate!!!!!