Foxtel Hallett Cove

wubbledoos

what a bummer, we don't have an aerial at our rental, is it possible to get FTA on an indoor portable aerial? i.e. the cheap way!

Have you contacted your agent and asked them whether the owner will have an antenna installed? I would have expected that the house should have one fitted.

There are also a lot of digital indoor boosted antennas on the market ( we used them in Reynella a few years ago).

Guest Guest75

Some Aussie dramas are terrific.

Look out for "Anzac Girls" starting next week on ABC1, a brilliantly made WW 1 / Gallipoli story.

Even better as I am an extra in it :cute:

Guest Guest12727
Some Aussie dramas are terrific.

Look out for "Anzac Girls" starting next week on ABC1, a brilliantly made WW 1 / Gallipoli story.

Even better as I am an extra in it :cute:

Is that the one you were filming recently? If so it has come on quickly.

The new BBC channel has started today, BBC First, on Foxtel.

Guest Guest75
Is that the one you were filming recently? If so it has come on quickly.

The new BBC channel has started today, BBC First, on Foxtel.

No - the latest to be filmed locally is "Deadline Galipolli" -which just so happens - I was in as well - as an extra.

Spent a day in Bonython Hall and then another in Ayers House - loved that day!! Rubbing shoulders with Charles Dance and the set was set up as A young Winston Churchill's drawing room at Christmas.

I can't show pics yet but wearing the full Penguin suit does make you stand up straight all day!!!

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CDAQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adelaidenow.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Fdeadline-gallipoli-miniseries-starts-shooting-in-adelaide-involving%2Fstory-fni6umbp-1226954722110&ei=50reU8j0KJHs8AXbgIHYAw&usg=AFQjCNHARpRq5HPjwRop467FK6xNz3SGGg