where can we get UK adaptors in adelaide??

Fotherespie

So our shipment finally arrived hurray!!! However ive badly misjudged the amount of UK adaptors we needed. I brought 4 over in our luggage, one has exploded and I lent one out so were a bit stuck. Is there anywhere I can get them locally? Or does anyone have a few we can borrow or buy whilst I get some sent over from the UK?

We ran out and got a couple from one of the cheapy places. Hubby reckons Cheap as Chips even. You can find them in other stores too though I am sure.

We bought over spare powerboards to save needing so many adaptors or keep running round moving them. And changing plugs over if need be. Mostly though we are buying stuff as and when so its coming with the Aus plug on anyways. In the kitchen only the kettle and mini blender thing have UK plugs on. We use a powerboard to charge all the phones and iPad on too so all at once rather than one at a time. Oh and the computers have UK plugs on but share a powerboard. Other than that, everything else is either Aus bought or been changed over.

I find Aussie plugs to be an utter bastard to put on. Maybe there's a knack to it but if so I sure don't have it.

Use a little flat edge screwdriver and patience lol