Does anyone have a UK 4 plug outlet powerboard?

Guest fluff

Guest fluff

Hi all

I am looking to for a UK 4 plug outlet powerboard!!! I have brought my full PC over and didn't think about the plugs!!! I was going to change them all over but now realise that I will have to actually cut the wires so I would rather not. I don't want to use an adapter on all 4 plugs together.

So if any of you have one that you no longer require and can sell to me...or point me in the right direction that would be great. :)

Cheers x

Guest donna T

I think we have one inthe garage which you could have - hubby will check later. It will be a UK plug whcih will need an adaptor into the wall though - is that what you mean?

Guest fluff

Hi Donna...

Yes I think so...that way I can still plug in all my UK appliances and only have to use one converter at the mains? Is that what you mean?

Thanks x

Guest Diane

If you're anywhere on this side of town (North East) we have a few so could easily lend you one.

It's one of the things we always advise people to make sure they bring with them - so handy just having to change the one plug that goes into the wall!

Give us a shout if you're local and I'll drop it round to you.

Diane

Guest lovebeijgo

success grows out of struggles to overcome difficulties.-------------------------Our wow power leveling website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. WoW Power Leveling 60-70, Cheap wow power leveling 1-70. The Professional WoW Power Leveling! Powerlevel WoW Power Leveling now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!