• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree5Likes

Thread: School name tags/labels... can you recommend a website/company please?

786 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Rachiegarlo View Post
      Haha my experience from when my kids were in primary school was, if it disappeared then it usually didn't come back , named or not. Made me wonder how people could wash and hang out their kid's uniform and not notice that it was a different size, maybe a lot newer. There always seemed to be a lot of old grubby stuff in the lost property cupboard.
      Yep - our eldest "lost" her lunch box during her second week at High School last year (all named) it turned up in a teachers office in the week before last of the last week of term 4 with everything still in it including the peach stone.... Goodness knows why the teacher just didn't find out which class "Jo Bloggs" was in is beyond me.

Fortunately though, even though we have sew-in labels in all their clothes, since they don't have to get changed for PE or anything here we don't seem to lose too much uniform - it's scout and guide camps that things go missing on.

Snifter - the Tinyme stickers have lasted 2 years through the dishwasher on most things, I think one or two may have come off but I think it's more to do with positioning (if I stick them on they stay stuck...) And the choice of pictures on the labels is somewhat overwhelming - the Tinyme ones are customisable (if that's a word) so you can even have a face that looks like your son's (ish).

1 times
      One of the company's in England Stuck on you have an Oz website you can order exactly the same label as England!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12