Ladies Fashion crisis !!!

Guest Chelseadownunder

Guest Chelseadownunder

Hey guys, womens clothes in Adelaide :unsure::unsure:

My wifes a "Jane Norman"/Designer clothes kinda girl. Is she in for some bad karma when she arrives in Adelaide ???

Guest sarahsmartiepants
You have some great fashion outlets including,

Taaarche, Kamaart and Chepachip

To name a few, no worries,

Guzzler

I love "chepachips" clothes!!!:biglaugh:

Guest deborah

I like clothes such as smart outdoorsy clothes like white stuff and fat face. I think that smart cargo pants and a colourful top can do the trick. I am assuming you can get stuff like Billabong and Animal as they are surfing labels aren't they.

I don't like the current fashion in Europe so i think i will fit in ok with my own fashion sense. I will prob hit sales though before we come over and make sure that i have some decent clothes like from Monsoon and Next.

I don't particulary like gap or per una but I do like Laura Ashley.

H&M will be missed for great kids clothes.

Billabong is australian. Roxy is Australian. Rip Curl is Australian, most of the surfie clothes are from here, well designed if not made here. There is a Laura Ashley shop . You will probably like the clothes in Esprit and Colorado, also a shop called Sydney St. target is good enough for basic coordinates.

As for kids clothes why don't you buy some things you like in larger sizes for them to grow into. My sis in law did this when she went back for a holiday.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JulieG
I like clothes such as smart outdoorsy clothes like white stuff and fat face. I think that smart cargo pants and a colourful top can do the trick. I am assuming you can get stuff like Billabong and Animal as they are surfing labels aren't they.

I don't like the current fashion in Europe so i think i will fit in ok with my own fashion sense. I will prob hit sales though before we come over and make sure that i have some decent clothes like from Monsoon and Next.

I don't particulary like gap or per una but I do like Laura Ashley.

H&M will be missed for great kids clothes.

Sounds like you like the same stuff as me. I can't find anything like fat face and white stuff so if you do let me know, their clothes would go down a treat here.I've not found any Animal stuff lots of Billabong. I would stock up as nothing as good as UK shops. I'm missing the retaily therapy side tons.

Guest JulieG
How about firetrap and chilli pepper?

I think I have seen some Firetrap in the city, but can't remember seeing any chilli pepper.

There is a good Rip Curl shop in the city.

Sorry to say Adelaide is not the place for shopaholics like me.

If you go to the mall and walk down until you get to the Regent Arcade, go down it to Grenfell St. Cross the road at the crossing and go left. You will find a surfie shop that is the biggest in Adelaide. It's called JRs surf n ski Ladies is upstairs, skiwear in the basement.

There is another big shop down Rundle St on the right as you head to the hills.