Graffiti hotline!

Guest Nick11

Guest Nick11

Well some lovely youth put some very nice graffiti opposite our house over moss stones. Rang the hotline up - no probs - will be cleared in 3 working days.

If the graffiti is on your property the council will come round and lend you the stuff to get rid of it - unbelievable! Took us over 2 years to get the council to do anything about the graffiti at the back of us in the UK!

I love oz

If I ever catch the little b****** that did it - I'll shove their aerosol where the sun don't shine!

Guest Guest75
Well some lovely youth put some very nice graffiti opposite our house over moss stones. Rang the hotline up - no probs - will be cleared in 3 working days.

If the graffiti is on your property the council will come round and lend you the stuff to get rid of it - unbelievable! Took us over 2 years to get the council to do anything about the graffiti at the back of us in the UK!

I love oz

If I ever catch the little b****** that did it - I'll shove their aerosol where the sun don't shine!

Sorry to hear that.

Graffiti is one of the few things that annoys me here.

There are even unpaid volunteers helping the council keep it down.

Good to see a quick response!!:)

Guest donna T

[if I ever catch the little b****** that did it - I'll shove their aerosol where the sun don't shine!

I wouldn't want to be in their shoes if you do catch them :biglaugh:

Guest Nick11

Hubby says if he sees the little bugger doing it again - he's going to follow him home and do the same to him !!!

Why on earth would anyone want to go around writing their initials in big bold and badly formed writing is beyound me!

Hubby says if he sees the little bugger doing it again - he's going to follow him home and do the same to him !!!

Why on earth would anyone want to go around writing their initials in big bold and badly formed writing is beyound me!

Hi there

Actually someone over here (NZ) did just that. A young guy picked the wrong wall (ie a local bar) to deface - the owner caught him, dragged him into the main bar and 'tagged' his face, clothing etc. Not sure if the police were totally unsympathetic!

Mariane and Cliff

Guest Sharon and Paul

I love oz

Budding young Rolf harris' s:mad: Good news , that they are quick to sort out problem?.

Guest Nick11

I love oz

24 hours later and the graffiti man is here cleaning it off as I type!

I love this place

A few weeks ago, me, hubby and kids were driving along and spotted three old women washing down their garden fence, trying to get graffiti off. Some little sods had spray painted all over their fences, in bright blue paint.

As we felt sorry for the old girls (they all must have been over 70) we pulled over and helped them clean it all off. Apparently one of them had gone down the council and got some liquid stuff, that helped get it off easier. Seemed to work pretty good. This was in marion area.

Anyway, the three of them turned out to be nun's who all lived together, and told us to pop in for a coffee, anytime we're passing, in the future. Bless em. :wubclub:

Guest Nick11
A few weeks ago, me, hubby and kids were driving along and spotted three old women washing down their garden fence, trying to get graffiti off. Some little sods had spray painted all over their fences, in bright blue paint.

As we felt sorry for the old girls (they all must have been over 70) we pulled over and helped them clean it all off. Apparently one of them had gone down the council and got some liquid stuff, that helped get it off easier. Seemed to work pretty good. This was in marion area.

Anyway, the three of them turned out to be nun's who all lived together, and told us to pop in for a coffee, anytime we're passing, in the future. Bless em. :wubclub:

AH bless you.

Bet you've earned extra points for getting into heaven for that.

Good news is that the graffiti is off - but has left imprints on the stones!!! So looks like we're stuck with it til the weather wears it down!