FREE Lightbulbs!!

orrelljet

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi,

I have got an even better deal for you phone 1800 368 476 and a company will come around and change all your light bulbs/globes in the house for energy saving type at no cost and no catches, our house and rental are being done next Thursdsay 32 bulbs in our family home and 18 in our rental, now that's what I call a bargain,

Guzzler

Guest lippy
Hi,

I have got an even better deal for you phone 1800 368 476 and a company will come around and change all your light bulbs/globes in the house for energy saving type at no cost and no catches, our house and rental are being done next Thursdsay 32 bulbs in our family home and 18 in our rental, now that's what I call a bargain,

Guzzler[/quote

Just called them - 21 getting changed next Thursday also!

Hi,

Guzzler

No way??!!! I'll call them, now!!!

Cheers!!!

Guest Guzzler&Sas
Hi,

Guzzler[/quote

Just called them - 21 getting changed next Thursday also!

Hope you are not getting mine:arghh:;)

Guzzler

Guest donna T

I had this done a few weeks ago - there really is no catch - you just sign your carbon credits to them - they will also change your shower heads to water watch ones too. What a bargain - he even gave us light globes where we didn;t have a normal globe as a couple had 'gone' and we hadn't got round to replacing them. If you can take your lightshades off - he will really appreciate it:v_SPIN:

Guest Guzzler&Sas
What are carbon credits and why do the company want them??

From what I understand companies (manufacturing mainly) can produce x amount of emissions per year before there is a form of tax to pay, they can offset this by buying other peoples allowance, by this company changing your bulbs they get carbon credit and when they pool all of this they have an allowance to sell to companies.

I guess they get more for their carbon credit than it costs to give people bulbs brilliant idea if this is the case:idea:, this is my theory and for a Friday afternoon I think it is a pretty good one and I stand to be corrected,

Guzzler

Guest Guest75
From what I understand companies (manufacturing mainly) can produce x amount of emissions per year before there is a form of tax to pay, they can offset this by buying other peoples allowance, by this company changing your bulbs they get carbon credit and when they pool all of this they have an allowance to sell to companies.

I guess they get more for their carbon credit than it costs to give people bulbs brilliant idea if this is the case:idea:, this is my theory and for a Friday afternoon I think it is a pretty good one and I stand to be corrected,

Guzzler

Blimey have you swallowed an Eco dictionary????:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guzzler

I think that you are correct - had mine done about a month ago and will have my new house (when its eventually built) done. You can have it done as many times as you move or in as many houses as you own, no catch:)

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi,

Just had our light bulbs changed, no problems, no catches,

The future's bright the future's flourescent,

Guzzler

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Downlighters no, dimmer switched controlled no, everywhere else yes they even changed the bulbs in the bedside lamps,

Guzzler

Guest jen&ian

If you are in the Southern suburbs around Seaford and an English guy called Ian comes to do them it's probably my husband!(I say probably because there are 2 english Ians working for the same company)

Liz if you want them doing have a word at swimming on Sunday :)

jen

If you are in the Southern suburbs around Seaford and an English guy called Ian comes to do them it's probably my husband!(I say probably because there are 2 english Ians working for the same company)

Liz if you want them doing have a word at swimming on Sunday :)

jen

I certainly will! Thanks Jen:):)

My OH came home last night when the lights were all on, I could heare the giggles of him and my son coming up the driveway.

When they came into the house they asked where the aliens were and said that the house was lit up like a space ship. The house was glowing!!!

You've got to do all you can to keep the in-laws away!!