Plants that are poisonous to cats and dogs

I saw this and thought that it might be useful.

A puppy has just chewed many plants in my garden and I never thought about the possibility that they may be poisonous!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/beware-the-common-but-toxic-plants-and-flowers-that-can-poison-dogs-and-cats/story-fni6uo1m-1227395224164

I have had Boxer dogs almost my entire life. It's a breed that loves people but goes nuts when left alone for a while! The number of times they have destroyed my garden, eaten the plants...and lived to slobber another day! How I miss having a dog in my world.

i am a boxer owner and lover, our boy came herewith us as we could not leave him behind, boxers are the best but are certainly dogs that like company. As for the slobber only a boxer lover can appreciate this

i am a boxer owner and lover, our boy came herewith us as we could not leave him behind, boxers are the best but are certainly dogs that like company. As for the slobber only a boxer lover can appreciate this

I grew up with Boxers.

Many years ago when I met my partner he bought me a Boxer puppy and we ended up with three energetic monsters! We lived near the beach and a reserve and the years we spent with them were such good times. Our oldest Boxer was 13 when we moved here and we had to leave her with my parents.

It took a year or so of being here before we brought another energetic loving member into our home and hearts. Had to put her to sleep a little while ago due to cancer and am still getting over it. I so want to move to McLaren Vale or Willunga and get a couple of Boxers. Our local leash free beach is O Sullivans and people still ask where Dutchess is when we walk down there.

Wonderful child friendly members of the family...I love Boxers!

I grew up with Boxers.

Many years ago when I met my partner he bought me a Boxer puppy and we ended up with three energetic monsters! We lived near the beach and a reserve and the years we spent with them were such good times. Our oldest Boxer was 13 when we moved here and we had to leave her with my parents.

It took a year or so of being here before we brought another energetic loving member into our home and hearts. Had to put her to sleep a little while ago due to cancer and am still getting over it. I so want to move to McLaren Vale or Willunga and get a couple of Boxers. Our local leash free beach is O Sullivans and people still ask where Dutchess is when we walk down there.

Wonderful child friendly members of the family...I love Boxers!

Oh I could talk about boxers all day. I am sorry that you had to have your baby put to sleep due to cancer, my boy has had that too and has had chemo and has a turkey leg as we call it where the hair hasn't grown back but he is doing ok at the moment. If you are on Facebook there is a Boxers in Adelaide page which is just great as you can get a fix on just seeing those gorgeous faces and the goof ball things they do. .......... I love boxers too do you think we can have a section on here just for boxer lovers haha.