Cardboard Recycling

suziewozie

Guest sarahsmartiepants
there is sa cardboard at Lonsdale near the RSPCA, it is free, a lot of others places charge. or you can pay them a small amount (about $35 I think) to collect
:arghh:I can never find this BL***y palce!:arghh:

Although there is bottle recycling over Brodie rd way that I came across while looking for the other on and they took all my cardboard.

Other than that Sue, just take a stanly knife to it....pretend it is someone and cut it into small pieces and put it in the yellow bin:biglaugh:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi,

Like Foxychick says there's one in Lonsdale just up from the RSPCA, a huge blue warehouse on the corner, every chance when you get there you will have trouble finding anyone about, if there is no one there just pile it up on the floor, they will take as much as you have got,

Guzzler

Guest sarahsmartiepants
The bottle recycling place in Sheidow Park (opp Blockbusters) apparantly takes cardboard too - give them a try x

I took mine there in the hope that they would take it, they only took the beer boxes though!

Thanks for the descrption where the Londale one is maybe I will be able to find it next time!

sarah

Hi,

Like Foxychick says there's one in Lonsdale just up from the RSPCA, a huge blue warehouse on the corner, every chance when you get there you will have trouble finding anyone about, if there is no one there just pile it up on the floor, they will take as much as you have got,

Guzzler

Hi Guzzler,

Thanks for your help. We made several trips today to the recycling centre and as you said " there was no one there". Still several more trips to go though!!!!.

Susan.

• 1 year later...
Guest Mreddy

There is a free drop-off for Paper and Cardboard on Cavan Rd @ the Goodwill Charity site, for us northerners! They make money off the paper & cardboard people put in there, everone wins:notworthy:

Also, as I notice this thread is renewed, better mention, the place I recommended at Lonsdale may not take your stuff now, a woman who went there in thongs, wandered around where she shouldn't and then nearly got knocked down by a forklift then complained cause H&S to be tightened significantly! (or something like that)

• 2 years later...
Can anyone help me please ?. I have alot of cardboard that I could do with taking to the nearest recycling centre. I live in Hallett Cove, any ideas please.

Thanks

:)

We also had a lot of cardboard to get rid off, and found the scouts have several sites that except cardboard among other materials.

http://www.src.sa.scouts.com.au/pages/728135