Spare room in container?

Guest Tracey Smith

Guest Tracey Smith

I was wondering if any one had any spare room in their container that they may be willing to sublet. My daughter is finally coming to join us after completing her uni degree and has a small amount of possesions that she doesn't want to part with. She is flying out in September and lives in Nottingham. She has had a quote from one of the removal companies of over a thousand. Can anybody help?

Guest Tracey Smith

Have just found out she has only got one box of CDs and DVDs and the printer for her computer. Unfortunately she doesn't have a car so can't travel too far.

My parents have got a container coming out in September. They live in Bolton if thats any use. PM me if you want to discuss further.

Judi x

Hi, we live in Chorley, which about 10/12 miles from Bolton. We have had a quote from Roy Trevor in Warrington, but not signed up as yet. Whilst we are flying out in October 2008, the items we are shipping, could easily come out earlier. We have not filled a container. Do you mind me asking who they are using to for shipping, as maybe we could share!

Carole

hiya

sorry cant help with the container as we are not sure when we are able to go yet as no visa and we are up in glasgow but just wanted to wish you well you must be thrilled your daughter is coming out to join you - hope she manages to bring her treasured belongings

all the best

sjs

Guest Tracey Smith

Yes we are delighted as we have missed her so much. We have only been here since Sept 07 but Xmas without her was awful. She is arriving at the end of September on my OH's birthday which is fantastic, just hope she settles ok.

• 1 month later...
Guest thebaddeleys

:)

Hi, we live in Chorley, which about 10/12 miles from Bolton. We have had a quote from Roy Trevor in Warrington, but not signed up as yet. Whilst we are flying out in October 2008, the items we are shipping, could easily come out earlier. We have not filled a container. Do you mind me asking who they are using to for shipping, as maybe we could share!

Carole

Hi Carole,

You must be really excited to be going now, we are going out in October two (second week). Who did you decide to go with for your container and how much was it?

We should all meet up when we've settled in ... it seems there a few people from the lancashire area going over in October!

Takecare,

Kerry, Chris, Thomas and Chloe x

:)

Hi Carole,

You must be really excited to be going now, we are going out in October two (second week). Who did you decide to go with for your container and how much was it?

We should all meet up when we've settled in ... it seems there a few people from the lancashire area going over in October!

Takecare,

Kerry, Chris, Thomas and Chloe x

Hi

Excited and terrified changing daily. We have not got any more quotes since as we are desperately de cluttering at the moment so that its easier to decide what is actually going. I did contact White & Co and will probably ring them end of this week.

Who have you gone with?

How are you feeling?

I did reply to you on another thread, hope you got it! letting you know we live in the same village! wow

Carole n Andrew :jiggy:

• 3 weeks later...