Pressure washer

Guest Em76

I am sure this is a daft question but will ask anyway. We have a pressure washer and we were wondering if we should bother to pack it in the container. I am sure I have read somewhere that they are illegal and using one is a hangable offence, but OH wants me to check anyway.

Thanks for any info

Em x

Thanks for the responses. Don't want to sell the pressure washer sorry Suzer - my Mum has first grabs on it if we don't bring it over (she is letting us live with her rent free for 6 weeks whilst our stuff is shipped so it seems to be the least we can do)!

Dare I ask how often the water restrictions are lifted enough to allow you to use it - we only want it to pressure wash the drive every year or so, but won't bother to bring it if we never use it.