we have just had our inspection and been pulled up on high heel marks in the wooden floor. I dont wear them neither does the husband so must of been when we had peeps around. anyway they are in the dining room which runs into the living room. We have to get them repaired before the next inspeaction and i dont know where to start. Do we need a joiner or a floor fitter? BTW people with wooden floors beware!!!