Where to buy fridge and washing machine?

Guest the4hopes

Guest graandjac

:)theres only one place we found thats "Good Guys", loads of choice and always up for a deal, we spent $3500 when we arrived and saved about $800 in discount, make sure you get a 4 star washing machine and you get $200 cash back. good luck

Guest Rob and Clare
Any advice on where to buy good value fridge and washing machine, with no hard sell, and maybe discount!!!

Laura x

The Good Guys are ok, but they inflate their prices to offer a discount which helps everyone feel like they've saved money. Best advice as always is shop around, Trescotts, Myer, Beta Electrical, Harvey Norman etc one of them will always beat the other at something, and they all offer discounts..

But this weekend Radio Rentals on South Road are selling ex rentals and Factory seconds quite cheap, I saw a front loader washing machine LG for under $150... The fridges weren't quite as cheap.

Guest KP Nuts

I went shopping yesterday, and this is what I got:-

Toshiba 532L Fridge / Freezer @ $1350.00 reduced from $1699

164L chest freezer @ $360.00 reduced from $489

Ariston 8kg F/loader washing machine $1050 (minus $200 rebate) $850.00 reduced from $1499 (this machine comes with a 6 year warranty included)

Sunbeam deep fryers £100.00 reduced from $159.95

Total spend $2760.00 and Good guy's was over $3000.00

And all these came from Harvey Norman, and the guy's name was Michael, and he was very helpful.

I'm a happy shopper, and will go back there again.

Guest Guest75
I went shopping yesterday, and this is what I got:-

Toshiba 532L Fridge / Freezer @ $1350.00 reduced from $1699

164L chest freezer @ $360.00 reduced from $489

Ariston 8kg F/loader washing machine $1050 (minus $200 rebate) $850.00 reduced from $1499 (this machine comes with a 6 year warranty included)

Sunbeam deep fryers £100.00 reduced from $159.95

Total spend $2760.00 and Good guy's was over $3000.00

And all these came from Harvey Norman, and the guy's name was Michael, and he was very helpful.

I'm a happy shopper, and will go back there again.

All you need now is Pete's sooopa Dooopa TV;);)