moving

Dawn&Andy

We will be moving soon and just wanted to ask where i can get packing boxes from??? would like to make a start on sorting stuff out and aint got a clue where id get some from. Oh and anyone with any recommendations on movers then please feel free to drop me a pm cos i think im gonna need to find one of those too, we will only be moving 5 mins up the road and did think about hiring a van and moving ourselves but dunno if andys back could stand the pace these days :biglaugh:

Thanks peeps

Dawn x

that would be great ali, im out at 5pm for half hour or so, but other than that im home, if im not in when u passing u could drop them at kats maybe, if its ok with kat of course lol do u know what time it will be ??? even if its just a couple boxes means i can get a start on packing up some stuff, with xmas lurking and a probable move in january there wont be much time after xmas, kids off for another week so hopefully i can get some sorted without em under my feet. thank you xx

well mmmmmm neither yet lol we had our mortgage approved today, did offer on one house last weekend, but sadly cos our mortgage had yet to be approved the seller decided to go with a lesser offer because the other offer had already got pre-approval, had they hung out til today they would have made more money on their house, their loss, we are having a 2nd viewing tomorrow on one and if we still like it like we did the first time round then will be gettng into negotiations, so hopefully we too will be home owners soon:)so dont know yet exactly when we be moving but it will be sooner rather than later now :) just have to find a house we love :) be great if you can recycle urs this way too, dunno how i ended up with so much stuff in 7 months but it seems i have lol

thanks clare,hows ur move going?? that offer still stands if u need any help packing

well mmmmmm neither yet lol we had our mortgage approved today, did offer on one house last weekend, but sadly cos our mortgage had yet to be approved the seller decided to go with a lesser offer because the other offer had already got pre-approval, had they hung out til today they would have made more money on their house, their loss, we are having a 2nd viewing tomorrow on one and if we still like it like we did the first time round then will be gettng into negotiations, so hopefully we too will be home owners soon:)so dont know yet exactly when we be moving but it will be sooner rather than later now :) just have to find a house we love :) be great if you can recycle urs this way too, dunno how i ended up with so much stuff in 7 months but it seems i have lol

thanks clare,hows ur move going?? that offer still stands if u need any help packing

aww thanks hun x im sorry i missed your call that evening, was out when u rang totally forgot!!! My brain in freefall at moment. We moving next weekend so boxes are yours after that x. Good luck with the offer hope you get it x

think we will be ok my friend angie has come to rescue and offered us 2 spare beds lol, honestly if its gonna happen it happens to us lol. Should know for definate this pm whats happening. Oh and i have my gall bladder op to look forward to as well :goofy:, next year im looking forwrd to be being bored and nowt happening as the past 6 months you couldnt have made it up!!!