Plumber & gardener in Flgstaff Hill

Guest VINDER

Guest Jo&Phil

Welcome to OZ Vinder - you've obviously arrived and are getting settled.

There is a local 'Jim's' chap - called Mike I think ...... see Jim's Mowing in the paper/directory. For tree removals etc, the local chap 'Stumpy' is really Lester and he's excellent -- can find his contact details if you need them.

We have also just had some plumbing done - seems good .... will check the contact details and put them here or pm you.

Jo :-)

Would appreciate that. Came down on the 8th of dec to settle kids school etc. I am scared looking at the place coz I dont have green fingers and the previous people obv love roses coz there's all type of roses everywhere. Trying to read up as much as possible. Tried pruning the other day and now all the plants look bald. Must have overdid it. ...:unsurexmas: