Any electricians out there?

Guest ReadyPenny

Just wondered if any of you is, or knows an electrician?

Am looking for a price to change all of our 30 UK plugs to Ozzie ones!!!!

Cheers

Mandy

Where in Adelaide and when do you need it done it will cost about $10 each including supply, fitting and GST

Guest ReadyPenny

Thanks Guys, much appreciated.

We will be arriving 25 Feb 09 and will be living in Eden Hills 5050. However, initially only some of our things will be there until the container arrives at end March

Mandy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There fellow Lancastrian.

Being from 'Up North' myself and from Bolton, my solution would be to make sure you have quite a few short extension leads with 4/6 sockets on (i.e. from B&Q). Then you only need to change the plug on the extension leads. Most things or organised in groups, like TV,Video, DVD player, CD player. Or even around the computer, Printers, shredders etc.

The plugs cost about $2 and are easy to change for items that can't be grouped on the extension leads.

Regards,

Bill (grandad)