Sweltering without aircon.

sueoc

I so feel for you guys. We went through hell last week with the high temps. We were told our a/c was ok and that it wouldn't cope with this sort of heat. I got onto the agent and they sent a guy 'round to service it. The pads were condemed and the water wasn't even switched on:shocked: Today its a different house. Niamh has been asleep since 6.10 last week she was still rolling around in sweat at 10.30.

I so know what you are going through but have no answers except to get a portable a/c from the shops and chill a room.

Pete

Guest the4hopes

Ours went wrong on the first hot day, bought fans from Bunnings, landlord lent us a portable air con, makes us feel damp all the time, OH wont turn it off!! I prefer just to sit in front of the fan, and use a wet cloth to cool me down. I'm still not complaining though, rather this than snow any day! I'm so happy.

Guest Guest75
Anyone else in West facing bedrooms without Aircon or outer roller shades?We are baking alive!You could fry an egg on the doorstep at midnight!Beam me up Scottie,just for a day back home now.Any tips to keep cool?Thanks.Billy.

"Home"????

;);)

Guest Martin and Val
Any tips to keep cool?Thanks.Billy.

A box of Chilled West End down on the beach!! I'm sat near the water if you fany one!!! Oh Sorry none left!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh: